Wednesday, December 7, 2011

THE FRICKIN' REMOTE!!!

Oh My Goodness.... I lost the remote 2 days ago... I have looked in freezer..boots..purses... closet..trash can... even through MY WIGS!!!!!!! I have a huge Lazy Boy Rocker Chair.. that I KNEW I was in the last time I had the dang remote. I ASSURE YOU, I have lifted that sucker several times and let it DROP to see if anything would fall. NO REMOTE! This morning.. I hit my shin on the corner of THAT CHAIR... THAT CRAP HURT! And then... there was a rattle... my heart dropped... could it be??? my remote??? I ripped the fabric and Wua-la... THE FRICKIN' REMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I don't know what to do... What's gonna trip yall out is when you see the pic of its location AND the distance from my FAV CHAIR and the T.V.  I MUST BE LAZY AS HELL!!! HAHAHAHA.. DONT JUDGE ME! Love yall.....
oh yeah.. you read right.. I ripped the fabric! lol.. I can fix it! I needed my remote!

SO .. THE LOCATION.....

SO... THE DISTANCE!!!!!!!! LMBO.. LAZY.com...
AND YES!! Your eyes are not deceiving you!!!! I'm watching In The Heat Of The Night! HHAAAHHAHAA I'm all messed up! But with no remote I just left it on the channel. I have been watching some crazy stuff!!

As always.. Keep It Classy Yet Sassy.... Truthful Yet Respectful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!