Wednesday, September 14, 2011

6 WEEKS TO ABS....

So I am on a new mission. 6 weeks to abs.. Myself and several of MY FITNESS PALS are going hard for six weeks. Its started on Monday..9/12/2011...It consists of each person making a schedule and STICKING to it. The exercises of choice are AbRIpperX or the Ab Workout on the NIKE TRAINING CLUB APP for Apple products. Well my first day doing my ABRIPPERX was TODAY!! I was scheduled for Monday and Tuesday! lol.. Oh well..
Moving Right Along....

This is my before picture. 9/12/2011.... WORK TO DO!!!


THIS IS A PIC I TOOK LAST MONTH.. SOME PROGRESS.. BUT not REALLY!!!

PLUS!!! I WANT MY HIPS TO GO DOWN MORE.. WHICH MEANS LOSE WEIGHT! LOL

NOW I ACTUALLY VIDEOED ME DOING DAY 1 OF ABRIPPERX.. REMEMBER. MY SHOULDER BURSITIS IS INFLAMED... BUT I REFUSED TO ALLOW THAT TO WIN.. AND MAAAAANNNNNNN I LOOK ROUGH!!!! LOL.. OH WELL. I HAD JUST FINISHED 5 MILES AND THE ELLIPTICAL FOR 30 MINS..AND COMPLETED WEEK 3 DAY 3 BUSHMEN SERIES (50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg))  SO HUSH!!! LOL









At any rate thanks for hanging out on my journey!! As usual... Keep It Classy Yet Sassy and Truthful Yet Respectful!! HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. You got this hun!!!!! I know you will have that tummy looking amazing in 6 weeks. Amazing Journey, keep up all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT girl you were getting it done! Love it now it i could only find the spreadsheet lol tongela (tmogs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go hard, because all you do is WIN,Win,Win, no matter what!!! Glad to have you as my Fitness pal!!! Congrats in advance on reaching your goals Girlie!!! Tara or Tiny_Tara_Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUN...my kids are laughing...they said, "Momma that show is your cuzn...lol..she sounds like you & she rolls off the floor like you"...smh..so proud of ya hun...and keep being BOLD in all you do...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. peachlow.. they have no idea how much this hurts...soooooo good!!! lol... we are gonna get there though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!