Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EXERCISE WE CAN ALL DO FOR TARGET AREAS....

WELL I HAVE GOTTEN QUITE A BIT OF FEEDBACK ABOUT ARMS. I have never been big on lifting, however, my arms have always been a problem area. I still have some ways to go.. but at least I have a muscle. LOL. So.. like I said, I dont like lifting.. what do I use?? Well when I am not doing P90X.. I use dumb bells and go very light with old school type of moves. I have included a video.. NOT OF ME THIS TIME!! lol.. this video can be done in 15 to 20 minutes. It is very similar to what I use. Also, it will not hurt to simply grab some 3 to 5 pound hand weights.. and while watching a show.. do a few punches and curls with them. Every little bit counts.  Hope this helps Ladies.. or ..Gents. :)
RIGHT ARM WORKOUT

Now.. if i must say so.. My best feature.. body wise... has always been my legs. hummmhumm!! I said it.. I am working on a video for yall. I will post it when done!
Until Then... Keep It Classy Yet Sassy... Truthful Yet Respectful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!