Monday, September 5, 2011

WEEK 1 Day 1 BUSHMEN SERIES SEPT CHALLENGE.

Hello y'all!

Well today wasn't really that eventful! I did the 5k today walked/ran...45 minutes. This was a trail/multi terrain type run..so I'm happy with that time. Though I will be pushing to better that time. I did have to stop due to rain so of course that affected my time. I WAS DRENCHED!!!!!!!!!!! But I loved it!!! I also forgot to share with y'all my OTHER FAVORITE APP ON ONE OF MY MANY DEVICES....NIKE TRAINING CLUB!!! LOVE IT! ITS AN APPLE APP..SOFTRACE IS DROID. I have recently began to incorporate It into my week 2 to 3 times. ITS ALSO A FREE APP!!!! you can customize, by selections, the workout of choice and while the 'trainer' is taking you through the routine your music on your iPod/iPhone plays!!! Did I say I love it??!!!!! GET IT!
Moving Right Along....
I also did Nike Training Club... Workout of choice was SWEAT+SHAPE. If you have the app its under GET LEAN..BEGINNER..SWEAT+SHAPE. YEA..I'm not a beginner.. But after the 5k I wanted just an extra pop. There are no breaks with the 30 minute routine so it was perfect!
I then.....
MOVING RIGHT ALONG!!!
...did the BUSHMEN SERIES SEPT CHALLENGE:week 2 Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches(with 5lb medicine ball), 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees, 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats. LET ME TELL YOU..THOSE DAMN BEAR WALKS...WELL THAT DAMN BEAR WALK..IS NOT A GAME!!! for me ..recovering a hip and shoulder injury the burpees and windshield wipers were a challenge..but I pushed through. Completed the entire series in 23:26 minutes. I do this series again on Wednesday..so we will see if that time improves.
At any rate.. It's 11:08 p.m. I'm tired... Good night! Lol.
Oh!! Today I made sure to drink 16 ounces of water before each meal... Ate less...
KEEP IT CLASSY YET SASSY...TRUTHFUL YET RESPECTFUL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!