Sunday, January 22, 2012

Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad



Well... one of My Fitness Pals Here In King Of Prussia, PA. took me to The Cheesecake Factory. I ordered this Barbecue Ranch Chicken salad.. IT WAS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yall know me.. i had to come up with my own rendition. This is it. I forgot avocado... other than that.. it the same!!

6 ounces of Harvestland Chicken
70 grams of Tomato
40 grams of Onions
1/2 cup of Bush's low sodium Black beans
1/2 cup of corn kernels
1/2 ounce of cheddar cheese
2 slices of Oscar Meyer Center Cut bacon
jalapenos to taste
2 tablespoons of Ranch dressing
1/2 tablespoon of Kraft Sweet N Spicy Barbecue


606 calories/62 protein/ 52 carbs/9 fiber/23 Fat

^^^^^^^ Needless to say this is really only doable on a high burn day.. but it was soooooo good!!!!!! And next time I will add the avocados!! ^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!