Saturday, July 9, 2011

DUDE WHERE MY P90X AT? AND GIRLLLL WATCH THAT TRACK! LOL

HEY YALL,

         SOME OF YOU MAY BE AWARE OF THIS. I HAD TO CHILL ON THE P90X 'TIP' FOR A MOMENT DUE TO A SHOULDER INJURY. WHAT A DDDDRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGG!
I WAS ALSO DOING THE PUSH-UPS AND SIT-UPS CHALLENGE, WHICH IS ACTUALLY HOW I SHIFTED MY SHOULDER.. DANG PUSH-UPS. HOWEVER, IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE TRI-SIDE PUSH-UPS ON THE P90X TAPE THAT DID IT. LOL.. I COULDNT ALLOW TONY'S OLD AZZ TO OUT DO ME. I DID 27 EACH SIDE... LOL I WON!!! I will pick back up with the 'X' in about another week or so. In the meantime I'm doing what I like to call CARDIO BLASTING!!!!!! yesterday I got down on the cross-ramp! Oddly enough I still felt it slightly in my shoulder... Hold UP!! Don't be rushing me to get to it. I know you are ready for me to tell you about these tracks. You will have to wait Boo! lol. As i was saying... yes, I could still feel it in my shoulder. It was kinda tempting to do the jumprope afterwards.. but my legs said no. I did an HIIT session. It was FABULOUS!!! Alvin, Simmon, Theodore... do do do dod odo. LOL.. Yall 'The Chipmunks' are on!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! I digress....
OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!!!

Moving right along...
    Its been on my mind for a second. Myself and a few of my dawgs ( Hey Lashawn, Hey Teasem!!) to name a few, were talking about these  NOT SO INVISIBLE PARTS these broads are walking around with.... My sistas.. if you look in the mirror and see the track... WE CAN SEE IT TOO! INVISIBLE DO NOT MEAN 'in your mind'. It means the track is (IN MY MOST BOO-GEE VOICE) ' laid in such an eloquent fashion along a straight CLEAN part so as to completely hide the track! giving the impression of a naturally parted hair!"  LOL..
MY GREATEST issue.. and Lord... don't none of yall go off on me.. I'm JUST SAYIN'... why is it that it seems like ALL these chics work in Wal-Mart? I mean what is it? Is this part of the application requirements? I don't Think its fair for you to come to work like that..and while placing my items in the bags.. you expect me to focus on when its time to remove them to my cart .... HOW CAN I?! I'M STARING AT YOUR NOT SO INVISIBLE PART!!!!!!!! I MEAN CAN YOU GET MAD? HA! This chic actually had the nerves to  ( once she saw the confused look on my face) say.. " oh we aint finished'. LMAO! WHAT? Well from the looks of it..y'all never will. It was messed up..all they could try to do to it was a closure. I was afraid of her, so I just said.."yea, I can tell". I had just finished working out.. too tired to fight! lol OOOOOOO. Speaking of which.. I have an Aunt and Several Cousins that work there.... I need to go check on them! But seriously...this is aggravating to someone like me who does hair. Its to easy to pull up a you tube and follow instr....ah.. on second thought.. never mind... just go pay a stylist near you to fix your dome Baby!  So i'm done venting about the PARTS! lol "Hell, I need my nerves!" LOL

Until next time... Keep it Classy yet Sassy, Truthful yet Respectful! Hugs Yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!