Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The REAL AFTERMATH

Good Day Everyone!
Whew! Its the day after a LONG holiday weekend... Many of us are glad THAT'S over! A lot of 'pigging out' or 'living a little' as we call it. Is it really that? Or was it a BIG EXCUSE to do what you BEEN wanting to do? Only you can answer that question. I say figure it out soon, because there are many more opportunities for "piggin' out"or "enjoying myself" to come this year...oh yeah.. if you plan on living.... NEXT year too! What will we do? Now, if you 'dabbed' a little within serving portions, YOU DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!! This is a lifestyle change you are attempting to accomplish.... you aren't trying to stop living! So what's the difference? Well, one is portion control, AND quantity. Isn't THAT the same... NOPE! ICE CREAM MOMENT: it's noon time.. you want some ice cream... serving size is 1/2 cup, today is Monday. You have the 1/2 cup serving. So thats IN CHECK!!!! Good for you!!!!!! Same day.. you have ANOTHER 1/2 cup... NO GOOD!!! You are over quantity now AND its the same day! All I am saying is as you are  attempting to 'live a little", don't forget your GOALS, DREAMS AND DESIRES.. because, come that Monday or Tuesday after you decide to, "get back in the swing", you don't want to have to hit home runs ALL day  JUST to get to first base..ya feel me? So I say on the NEXT BIG EXCUSE ..we all attempt to practice LIVING A LITTLE, PORTION CONTROL, & QUANTITY. Because its a B to have to face that evil scale and SERIOUSLY EXPECT it to go in the direction on your DREAMS,GOALS, & DESIRES! Its borderline crazy! lol.. But.. hey..that we are at times.  I say this because THAT is how I lost 68 pounds in 2010 and still was over the weight I started the year at. We are expert LOSERS but amateurs  in maintenance. So lets embrace that fact. That is an area where there is room for improvement. Isn't it wonderful? I was always told when you cant learn anymore you may as well be dead. LOL  An old uncle of mine! LOL.. whew! COUNTRY!  But oh so right....right?  So lets make a pact to do these things:LIVE A LITTLE, PORTION CONTROL, & QUANTITY! I'm down, I hope you are.

Moving right along....LOL
Yall my breakfast was swangin' this morning!!!!!!  Only 375 calories/11 g of carbs/6 grams of fiber (so if you subtract the fiber from the carbs.. thats a total net carbs of 5! Holl' at me!)/ and 31 grams of protein!!! And after doing P90X I needed some protein!!! This was the line up to my BREAKFAST WRAP!

First yall MUST CHECK OUT THIS TORTILLA WRAP: ONLY 81 CALORIES/11 GRAMS OF CARBS/6 GRAMS OF FIBER
MY SHREDDED CHEESE. I PREFER BLOCK CHEESE AND TO SHRED MYSELF 1/4 CUP . YOU GOTTA MEASURE YALL!
NOT A BIG PORK PERSON.. BUT THIS IS WHAT I USED TODAY. 3 SLICES
2 WHOLE EGGS
TORTILLA ON A PLAT.TOP WITH MEAT SCRAMBLED EGGS, CHEESE BLACK PEPPER
ROLLED IT UP AND PLACED IN SKILLET TO BROWN SLIGHTLY ON EACH SIDE.. ALL I CAN SAY IS "SIMPLE AND YUMMY"! GO GET THOSE WRAPS YALL! THEY TASTE NICE. YOU CAN EVEN DO PIZZAS ON THEM AND MANY OTHER THINGS!!!
Thanks for stopping through Gang! And as always thanks for your comments, shout outs, and feed back!
Always Keeping it Classy Yet Sassy, Truthful Yet Respectful!!! Hugs!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. Please be advised, that while ALL opinions are accepted, please be respectful to one another. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks for commenting! HUGS!

Shout Me A Coffee Today!